Gilbert Xact Headguard. Black.
100 % polyester. Foam 100 % EVA.
3D fit with xact matrix pattern to fit all head shapes.
Superior ultra lightweight closed cell foam.
Stretch lace system and padded chin strap.
Strategic ear section ensures players can communicate easily.
Increased breathability and new Gilbert padding make the Xact helmet a perfect compromise between protection and comfort.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|Product type||Rugby Headgear|
The Xact Headguard benefits from the following features :
- 100 % polyester. Foam 100 % EVA.
- Headguard developed with International players.
- Evolution on the popular Xact headguard.
- 3D fit with xact matrix pattern to fit all head shapes.
- Superior ultra lightweight closed cell foam which provides flexibility.
- Air vent sections and 2-way moisture management mesh to provide airflow and prevent overheating.
- Strategic ear section ensures players can communicate easily.
- Stretch lace system and padded chin strap for maximum comfort.
As worn by IRB Player of the Year 2011 Thierry Dussautoir, the Gilbert body armour range has been developed with performance in mind. With enhanced breathability from strategically placed mesh panels, and moisture management materials, all Gilbert padding provides performance and comfort for players of all levels.
No customer comments for the moment.