Company name : 2duPacK Teaches: www.RUGBYforLiFE.com and www.RUGBYforLiFE.fr
Legal status and social capital : Sarl with capital of 5,000 €uros
Registered office : 890 Avenue Maréchal Leclerc - 34070 MONTPELLIER (FRANCE)
Phone : +33 (0)4 67 64 18 75 Fax : +33 (0)04 67 64 18 75
E-mail : email@example.com Website : www.rugbyforlife.com & www.rugbyforlife.fr
Intra-community VAT : FR61499568996
Siret : 499 568 996 0001 5
APE / NAF : 526B
These terms and conditions govern the sale on the websites RUGBYforLiFE www.rugbyforlife.com and www.rugbyforlife.fr. These conditions apply to the exclusion of all other conditions.
Protection of minors : Minors do not have the capacity to contract and the collection of data should be subject to the approval of parental authority may object to their conservation and / or transmission to others.
Validity offers on the site are valid for their online presence.
Territorial Scope offers are valid for purchases made online, without geographical limitation, unless otherwise stated. We strive to make our products and services give you complete satisfaction.
Validation : any command assumes prior knowledge of the decision, the full and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of sale which may be delivered involved in the cases specifically provided for in this contract. So when you click confirm after the checkout process, you agree to these and all the terms and conditions fully and without reservation.
Availability and performance : The processing and preparation of shipments are usually made within 24 hours worked receipt of the payment order . The products offered on the site are still available in the stocks. In case of out of stock or delayed, the customer will be notified by email or by phone or mail of the date of delivery provider within 48 hours worked, after receipt of order and payment. In this case, the customer may cancel or modify the order.
- Grace : means that this item is temporarily out of stock and will be delivered within the estimated amount . Our policy is to offer the sale of products in stock, THIS OPTION IS EXCEPTIONAL.
- Out of Stock unfortunately means that the item is out of stock temporary or permanent and can not therefore be delivered to you within 72 hours . Contact our Customer Service by phone at 04 67 64 18 75 (+33 4 67 64 18 75) or e-mail info.rugbyforlife @ orange.fr: if you want to make a second choice to replace in a exchange, Article exhausted, or if you do not want replacement model, in this case you have two options: we simply ask a refund or receive a credit in the form of a credit for the value of the items to be deducted out on your next order.
The products ordered will be permanently reserved as once the payment is received.
2. Prices and Special Offers:
For destination countries are not subject to VAT EC zone, the HT price will be confirmed during the order after entering the destination. The recipient will be responsible for such taxes or duties applicable local VAT that can be claimed by local authorities.
The price applicable to the product ordered is contained on this website at the time of the order of the products considered.
Our prices are calculated at the tax from our warehouse. Shipping is done by parcel post or packages abroad traceable mail or UPS. We handle some of the postage and packaging and we ask you a fixed contribution to these costs.
Prices may be changed without notice to you and may be subject to varying conditions imposed by our suppliers, regardless of our will. However, the price displayed in the order will be charged and therefore paid by the customer during the resolution phase.
The seller retains the sole and exclusive ownership of the goods sold until full payment of the price.
Special Offers :
Any special offer the customer notified by mail or electronic control is applicable to the internet within the conditions described in the Offer.
3. Shipping and delivery / transport : We provide our shipping parcel post or another provider, so our prices below those of our suppliers and can be changed depending on the final destination and carrier chosen :
- METROPOLE : Lump on all orders up to 10 kgs. Beyond the actual cost (contact us).
Normal delivery 72 hours working (J +3) minimum shipment after the package: Colissimo without signature: € 7.90
So Colissimo Delivery 48 h - 72 h working (J +3) minimum shipment after the package: Colissimo with signature: the weight of the package.
Delivery 48 h (J +2) by UPS Express or Colissimo without signature: € 9.50
Delivery 48 h (J +2) by UPS Express or Colissimo with signature: € 11.50
- OVERSEAS: Lump for orders up to 5 kgs. Beyond the actual cost (contact us).
Zone A : Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, Saint-Martin,
St. Barthelemy: Colissimo with signature Recommended : € 19.55
Zone B: New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, the French Southern and Antarctic Lands :
Collissimo followed with signature Recommended: from € 29.95
EXPORT: For orders up to 3 kgs: beyond the actual cost (contact us).
Zone 1: European Union, Switzerland and Norway : Collissimo followed with signature Recommended: from € 23.10
Zone 2 : Countries of Eastern Europe (non-EU) + Maghreb: Collissimo followed with signature Recommended : from 28.50 €
Zone 3 : African Maghreb Outside : Collissimo followed with signature Recommended : from 28.50 €
Zone 4 : USA, Canada, Middle East : Collissimo followed with signature Recommended : from 28.50 €
Zone 5 : Other Destinations (outside USA and Canada Americas, Asia and Oceania) : Collissimo followed with signature Recommended : from € 35.00
The products are delivered to the address specified by the customer.
Delivery Note 48 hours (J +2) : Delivery only to France within 48 h day (J +2) if the product is indicated in stock at the time of order. This delivery option is valid for all orders placed and paid before 14 h from Monday to Friday. For orders received and paid AFTER 14 pm Monday to Friday, shipping takes place the next day, apply J 3 between the date of the order J and the date of delivery. If you order between Friday 14 pm and Sunday 24 pm time (J +2) 48 h before starting the Monday after 14 h.
We reserve the right to make the shipment and delivery of your order J 3 minimum if the delivery address is not located in France.
In case of non conformity of the products delivered, the seller will refund or exchange the product (s) to the customer as soon as possible.
However, RUGBYforLiFE may be exempt from all or part of its liability by proving that the failure or improper performance of contract is attributable either to the consumer or to the unforeseeable and insurmountable, a third contract, or a case of force majeure (paragraph L121.20-3 of the Consumer Code).
Exchange or Return :
If an item you are not completely satisfied due to faulty or if the size does not suit you, simply return it to us within 10 days of receipt nine, unworn, unwashed and not crumpled in its original packaging, in packages recommended (at a rate corresponding to the value of the package). Act (Article L121-16 of 6 January 1972)
All returned product does not meet the above criteria will be re-shipped to the owner's expense.
For all sales transactions remotely, the purchaser has a period of 10 days presentation for delivery of his order to return the product to the seller for exchange or refund except for return shipping costs and shipping RUGBYforLiFE incurred during shipping deduct any discounts granted by RUGBYforLiFE when ordering (Coupon Code ...) (see below).
The right of withdrawal requires the trader to reimburse the sums paid by the buyer impacted delivery charges and discounts in the case of free shipping paid by the buyer in within less than or equal to 15 days after receiving the product intact in the company with notice or notice clearly mention the retraction of the client.
For any returned item that you paid, the following shall apply:
- The package was returned unopened for refund of the item less shipping costs if the latter were available at the time of ordering, shipping costs and possible return at your expense.
- The item is returned simply because you are not satisfied that the size does not fit and / or exchange can not be done for a reason that is not for RUGBYforLiFE (out of stock supplier for example) refund of the item less shipping costs if the latter were available at the time of ordering, shipping and return at your expense.
- The item is returned for any reason incumbent RUGBYforLiFE : Refund of the item, shipping charges and return potential.
- The item is returned because the delivery address is incomplete, incorrect, or that the person does not live at the address indicated, so for a reason that is not for RUGBYforLiFE : The package will be fed back to the correct address after the payment of expenses of re-shipment by the customer.
- In case of return or cancellation: two options to the client: a refund following these rules above or be prepared to have a future order upon customer request.
- In case of return of an incomplete (missing studs, foam missing ...) the exchange or refund can not be achieved . The shop will be able to not repay or incomplete products. Costs of repair are the responsibility of the customer owns the object. Rehabilitation if the product is carried by RUGBYforLIFE , they will be re-billed to the customer and will be deducted from the refund or be requested by the customer.
5. Duties and taxes, customs :
Regulation is set by the European Union.
Shipping to an EU (European Union) : For sending the billing address:
- If the recipient is subject to VAT in the country of destination: Billing will be tax exemption after verification of ID.
- If the recipient is not subject to VAT in the French VAT will be included.
For sending gift paid in France billing TTC.
Shipping outside the EU : next billing the French legislation. Any customs duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Customs duty bound and import restrictions: Customs duties to be paid to any destination are the responsibility of the recipient of the shipment.
These rights are not the responsibility of RUGBYforLiFE .
This contract is subject to French law, both substantive rules for the rules of form. It is, therefore, to the buyer to verify the possibility of importing the products ordered under the territory of the country of delivery.
RUGBYforLiFE (2duPacK sarl) uses security system Payments named PayPal PayPal Integral Evolution but also the security system of the Crédit Mutuel-CIC named PAYMENT CM-CIC. This means that your credit card number and the amount of your order is encrypted information that circulate unencrypted on the network. THEY ARE NOT KNOWN TO ITS EMPLOYEES RUGBYforLiFE and . Confidentiality is preserved.
NB: direct payment by credit card guarantees you immediate processing of your order.
You can also send us your order (by printing the order's shopping cart which is offered) all accompanied by a check in Euros payable to 2duPacK at our headquarters commercial: you will be delivered within the limit of stocks available at the time of receipt of your order. If we can not satisfy you upon receipt, we will inform you of the shipping time of your order by e-mail, by phone or by mail.
2duPacK - e-shop RUGBYforLiFE.com
75 Rue du Latium
34070 MONTPELLIER- FRANCE.
7. Litigation :
Law - Jurisdiction :
The language of this contract is the French language.
In case the customer is not a French resident, disputes concerning the business relationship with RUGBYforLiFE will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts. These provisions do not deprive members outside France for the application of rules laid down in international conventions.
Dispute Resolution: Our customer service is at your disposal to best resolve any dispute that may arise and to find an amicable solution.
You can contact us:
1) By mail:
2duPacK - e-shop RUGBYforLiFE.com
75 Rue du Latium
34070 MONTPELLIER - FRANCE.
tel / fax +33 (0) 4 67 64 18 75, or
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 19 pm.
Jurisdiction : conditions of sale are governed by French law. All disputes that may arise between the parties concerning, inter alia, the validity, interpretation, performance or termination of the contract shall be finally settled by a French in Montpelliercourt which is competent.
In case of trouble, DO NOT HESITATE, CONTACT U.S.
version 2018 v18.01